Lifestyle Coordinator – Newcastle
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Lifestyle Coordinator working part time at our BRAND NEW facility – Peter Badcoe VC Gardens, Newcastle.
The Lifestyle Coordinator will have a passion for working with the elderly and enriching their lives with stimulating and engaging activities to maximise their well-being. The role will influence the quality of life for the organisation’s residents through meaningful lifestyle activities including leisure activities, purposeful interactions, human connections and well-being activities.
In addition, this position is responsible for driving outstanding customer experiences by facilitating the sharing of great ideas.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Work cooperatively and inclusively with functional departments to ensure a whole of business approach
- Contribute to creating a culture that focuses on customer service, mutual respect and individual accountability
- Organising and facilitating engaging activities to maximise our client’s well-being
- Fostering a culture of high quality, holistic customer service and acting upon feedback to bring about service improvement
The ideal candidates for this role are passionate about delivering outstanding care and service to our clients, in a dignified and safe manner while being considerate of their cultural needs. You will be well organised and an exceptional communicator who thrives in a fast paced although highly rewarding environment.
Skills required to be successful in this role
- Customer centric focus, passionate about delivering innovative ‘holistic’ care and services to benefit the client, employee and community.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consultative and an influencer with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work a range of shifts including some weekend shifts
If you are looking for an opportunity to pursue your passion, apply your skills and initiative and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- An attractive salary package and tax benefits of up to $16,000 per year available
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- A chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights / visa. You must also have or be willing to get a current Flu Vaccination.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise