- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
- Permanent Part Time
- RSL LifeCare Narrabeen Main laundry
We are seeking an experienced laundry employee to provide support and services to our team and residents.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Laundry CSE reporting to the Reporting to the laundry Manager John Woerde at Laundry / RSL Village is situated in Narrabeen.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services and enjoys working as part of a team.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- flexibility and hard- working attitude
- holder of valid regular driver licence( C – class) to be able to drive a laundry truck around our Narrabeen village
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- reliable, honest and energetic person
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”.
Applications close: 22nd May 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise