Home Care Worker | Expression of Interest | Far North Region
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians. We are passionate about supporting our clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of well being and independence.
We are looking for team members to support our clients to remain living in their own home through domestic & personal care assistance. We need caring and compassionate Age Care Workers to express their interest in working with one of Australia’s largest Aged Care Providers. Join our talent pool now to be one of the first to hear about new roles as they open in our Home Care areas across Coffs Harbour, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Lismore, Yamba and Tweed.
As the ideal candidate for this role you would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will ideally have experience working within aged care, have a positive attitude, a sense of humour and an interest in developing your skills.
You are someone who:
- Thrives on variety,
- Is a natural communicator who can build rapport quickly with clients
- Takes pride in their work
- Wants to give back by assisting others
- Handles technology with ease and
- Preferable Certificate Level III (Aged Care Support Services or equivalent)
- First aid certificate
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the aged person
- Demonstrate appreciation and acceptance of different backgrounds and beliefs
- Access to a reliable registered car and valid NSW Licence
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To register your interest:
Please select “Apply Now”. Please include your CV and Cover letter as well as your ideal location and role.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted as suitable role open.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise