Home Care employee – the Nambucca and Macksville region
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Casual Home Care Grade 3 team member working with the RSL LifeCare @ home team in the Nambucca and Macksville Region. You will be supporting clients in the community to remain living in their own home through the provision of domestic assistance, personal care, shopping, transport and social support
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
This role will require the successful candidate to travel in and around the Nambucca and Macksville region
Be available to work varying shifts Monday to Sunday
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Participate in continuing education both in work and out of work hours as requested and / or directed
- To carry out the duties as described in the enclosed Duties list which may be changed from time to time to accommodate changes to our client’s service needs.
- Work within the level of personal ability, seeking assistance and guidance when and where necessary
- Certificate Level III (Aged Care Support Services or equivalent)
- Access to a reliable registered car and valid Australian Licence
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Click Apply Now
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise