General Manager – Projects and Strategy
Do you have a passion for project management and the vision to establish a project management office? RSL Lifecare is looking for an exceptional GM Projects and Strategy to step into this new, key senior executive role. RSL LifeCare is a non-profit organisation providing care to over 6000 residents in NSW and the ACT. It was established more than 100 years ago to support returned veterans of Australia’s armed forces, and their spouses, although it is now open to all members of the community. Today it is a leader in the aged care sector and has $1.5 billion in assets.
Based at Narrabeen initially and moving to Chatswood in 2019 and reporting to the CEO, this full- time position is a pivotal leadership role that will provide high level strategic and project leadership in support of RSL LifeCare’s strategic objectives and associated work plans.
The focus of the position is:
- To assist in advancing the change agenda of the organisation including co-ordination of Transformational Projects across the organisation.
- To establish and maintain effective processes for driving improvement projects throughout the organisation and contribute to business transformation.
- To drive the continuous improvement of organisational performance by contributing to the development and implementation of strategic and business plans.
- To deliver a project management framework which includes a project feasibility and approval process.
- To identify, develop and deliver strategies that support the sustainability of the organisation in all business dealings and work practices.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline.
- Qualifications in Project Management Methodology.
- Qualifications or equivalent working experience in Change Management Strategy.
- Extensive knowledge or ability to acquire extensive knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and its governance and risk challenges as well as areas where innovation can be built into projects that support Business as Usual processes.
- Significant Program Management Experience working in multi-disciplinary industries.
- Understanding of Aged Care, Community Home Care and Retirement Living Services sector.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link on the right hand side of this page or send to:
Penelope Joy, Executive Officer – RSL LifeCare
PO Box 56 Narrabeen NSW 2101
T: (02) 8978 4285
Applications close: close of business Friday, 26 April 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise