What is RSL Life Care? Find out
Garden Maintenance, NARRABEEN
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with initiative and an interest in the outdoors.
You will be physically fit and responsible for duties including general garden maintenance, landscaping, firebreak management, maintenance of water features and aviaries, street-sweeping and other duties as required.
This challenging but rewarding role requires a self-starter who is keen to make a difference and has an interest in our war veterans. The ability to communicate effectively with the elderly, disabled and handicapped residents will be highly valued.
This role is Permanent Part Time, approximately 22 hours per week.
· Current manual driver’s licence
· Ability to manage multiple projects under time constraints and plan ahead
· Certificates/experience in operating trucks and machinery
· Knowledge of WHS practices
· Certificate III in Horticulture or studying in a related field
· Chemical spraying certificate
In return we offer:
· Salary packaging
· Education and Development opportunities
· Being part of a team that provides care and service to elderly Australians
Please forward your application to:
Bruce Norris, Landscape Services Manager
PO Box 56
NARRABEEN NSW 2101
Applications Close: 31 August 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise