Facility Manager, Dubbo, NSW
RSL LifeCare is a leading Aged Care Provider to 7,000 residents and clients. Our investment in caring for Veterans and seniors has led to our growth across NSW and ACT. We offer outstanding services in Aged Care together with strong education, training and personal development culture.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic growth organisation. We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager, with strong commencing experience to join our team in November 2018. This key member of the team will be supported to commission our new 60-bed home co-located with our retirement village in Dubbo, NSW.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for commissioning through to full operational status. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands on manager who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next le
Key Responsibilities include
- Effective commissioning of a new home;
- Building a strong team who are able to deliver care and services of the highest order;
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to your team;
- Full operational management of the home including consumer experience, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience to be a successful Facility Manager:
- Previous commissioning experience;
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management – 5 years;
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills;
- Experience with budgets and cost control;
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation System;
- Experience in Quality Control;
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role;
- AHPRA Registration.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience;
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth;
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities;
- Strong workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans;
- Training and ongoing support;
- A rewarding and challenging career;
- Support and guidance from senior management.