Facility Manager – Teloca House Narrandera
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Facility Manager reporting to the Regional Manager – Residential Care South. Located in Narrandera, NSW, Teloca House is home to 61 residents.
Joining a dynamic and growing organisation, we are seeking an experienced person, with strong management experience to join our team. This key member of our team will join us in enhancing and promoting the quality of life of our residents.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/or older Australians.
Key Responsibilities include
- Building a strong team who are able to deliver care and services of the highest order;
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to your team;
- Full operational management of the home including consumer experience, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management;
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience to be a successful Facility Manager:
- Previous experience in a service environment;
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills;
- Experience with budgets and cost control;
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation System and funding through ACFI;
- Experience in Quality Control;
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role;
- AHPRA Registration.
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth;
- Strong workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans;
- Training and ongoing support;
- A rewarding and challenging career;
- Support and guidance from senior management.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
To further discuss this opportunity and other inquiries, please contact Sally Renshaw, Regional Manager – Residential Care South, 0418 675 449.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Bashar Baghdadi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5pm on 05 July 2019.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise