Facility Manager, Residential Care – Narrabeen
We are seeking an experienced Manager who will join us in enhancing and promoting the quality of life of our residents at one of our residential care facilities on the beautiful Northern Beaches.
The role is full-time Monday to Friday with some flexibility as occasional weekend work may be required.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands on leader who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next level.
- Experience in providing person centred care
- Full operational management of the home including care, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to your team
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management – 5 years
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience providing support to those with memory loss and or dementia
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation System
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role
- AHPRA Registration
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
- Training and ongoing support
To apply please forward your covering letter and resume to Lara by completing the Apply Now section on the right hand side of this page.
Closing date: COB Friday 5 April 2019