Facility Manager – Residential Care Catalina/Milne Bay, Narrabeen
We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager who will join us in enhancing and promoting the quality of life of our residents at our 73-bed residential care facility Catalina/Milne Bay situated on beautiful Northern Beaches.
The role is full-time Monday to Friday with some flexibility as occasional weekend work may be required.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this performing facility. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands on leader who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next level.
- Experience in providing person centred care
- Full operational management of the home including care, funding through ACFI, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and financial management
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to your team
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management – 5 years
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience providing support to those with memory loss and or dementia
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation System
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role
- AHPRA Registration
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
- Training and ongoing support
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Lara Mitchell at email@example.com
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is 28th February 2020.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise