About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
As the Executive Assistant, you will support the efficiency and effectiveness of the General Manager – LifeCare at Home. As an integral member of a forward thinking Home Care leadership team, you will be supporting the delivery of strategic objectives through providing high level administration and secretarial support to ensure the optimal use of the executives time including;
- Establishing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborating across the organisation to collate papers, reports and ensure resolution deadlines are met;
- Drafting professional correspondence and communications;
- Managing the creation and execution of agendas, minutes and the HomeCare strategic plan to support communication and quality governance;
- Organising at times complex and changing diaries, including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings and organising associated and supporting documentation;
- Coordinating events including venue, catering and presentations;
- Contributing to strategic projects, business initiatives and improvements.
To be considered for the role you will have –
- Proven experience as an EA with demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic medium sized business
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience coordinating, minuting and following up actions from Board, executive and operational meetings
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise