Full Time and Part Time – AM, PM and weekend shifts available
- Hourly rate: $28.47 to $30.60 per hour + Super + salary packaging
- Part time positions availability to work minimum 3 shifts per week
- RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
We are seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses to provide high quality clinical care to our residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
The hourly pay rate ranges from $28.47 to $30.60 per hour dependent upon experience in accordance with the RSL LifeCare, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an enrolled nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Experience in care planning, review and evaluation
- A solid understanding of ACFI
- Good English skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and superior time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply for this job”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is Friday 27 March 2020.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise