Enrolled Nurse – Residential Care, Narrabeen
Permanent Part Time (22 hours week)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 3pm until 9pm (1/2 hr break)
- Hourly rate: $28.47 to $30.60 per hour (depending on experience) + Super
- Peter Cosgrove House (Residential Care facility), RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
We are seeking an experienced Enrolled Nurse to provide high quality clinical care to our residents at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Essential selection criteria
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an enrolled nurse in Australia in residential aged care
- Current Diploma/Certificate in Enrolled Nursing with Medication Competency
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Ability to work all shifts
- Good English skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and superior time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply for this job”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Erris Mullins, Facility Manager – Peter Cosgrove House email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying. As a guide, the closing date for this position is Friday 31 January 2020.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise