Driver / Maintenance, Narrabeen
At RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen, we provide care and services to over 1,500 people. The Village comprises of 700 Independent Living Homes and 7 Nursing Homes amongst other significant infrastructure.
The Organisation is looking for an experienced Driver/Handyperson who is confident and highly motivated. This role will be primarily providing transport services to our Residents and some maintenance duties as required.
You must be physically fit to meet the requirements of the position and to safely carry out tasks such as loading and unloading a wheelchair bus.
- Current manual driver’s licence – MR required
- Ability to work within a small team or autonomously
- Computer Skills
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Some experience with building maintenance and repairs
- Understanding of electronic control devices
- Police Background Check
- Understanding of WHS practices
The ability to communicate effectively with the elderly, disabled and handicapped residents is essential along with a patient and caring disposition.
If you have a passion for delivering high quality service to our residents and ensuring best practice for our Organisation, then this position is for you.
In return we offer:
- Salary packaging
- Education and Development opportunities
- Being part of a team that provides care and service to elderly Australians
Please forward your written application
PO Box 56
NARRABEEN NSW 2101
7 October 2018