Clerical & Administration Assistant – Wirraway/Tobruk
RSL ANZAC Village is located on the beautiful Northern Beaches and provides residential care to over 500 residents, including veterans.
The Administration Assistant performs a key role by providing support to Residential Care Facility Managers and staff.
- Key liaison person between Residents/Managers/Staff
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
- Provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements for residents, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings; circulate; follow up where necessary
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain Resident Register and ACFI Submissions Register
- Maintain the filing system daily of Resident/Staff Committee Meetings for Accreditation and Audit purposes
- Computer data entry of resident’s data and movements, generating and updating accounts payable spread sheets
- Co-ordinate and attend to resident payments and reconcile account and manage petty cash
- Experience with rostering of staff and using rostering systems will be highly regarded
- Experience in similar roles especially with strong clerical and administrative background
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills along with ability to work efficiently and independently
To apply please forward your resume to Lara Mitchell via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right hand side of this page.
Applications close: COB on Friday 29 March 2019