Clerical & Administration Assistant – Residential Care, Narrabeen
- Full time – 5 days (Monday-Friday)
- Hourly rate: $26.09 (Clerical & Administrative Employee – Adult Grade 3)
We are seeking an experienced Clerical & Administration Assistant to provide support to Residential Care Administration Officers and Facility Managers.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Key liaison person between Residents/Managers/Staff
- Coordination of the RSL ANZAC Village relief roster
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
- Provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements for residents, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings; circulate; follow up where necessary
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain Resident Register and ACFI Submissions Register
- Maintain the filing system daily of Resident/Staff Committee Meetings for Accreditation and Audit purposes
- Computer data entry of resident’s data and movements, generating and updating accounts payable spread sheets
- Co-ordinate and attend to resident payments and reconcile account and manage petty cash
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Experience in similar roles especially with strong clerical and administrative background
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills along with ability to work efficiently and independently
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Experience using rostering systems will be highly regarded
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Lara Mitchell – RSL LifeCare via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right hand side of this page.
Applications close: COB Friday 22 February 2019