Clerical & Administration Assistant, Port Macquarie – Le Hamel Village
- Part time – 20 hours/week
- Le Hamel Village
- Hourly rate: $26.72 (Clerical & Administrative Employee – Adult Grade 3)
We are seeking an experienced Clerical & Administration Assistant to provide support to our Retirement Village Facility Manager.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Key liaison person between Residents/Managers/Staff
- Coordination of the Le Hamel Village relief roster
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
- Provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings; circulate; follow up where necessary
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Attend to creditors invoices
- Manage petty cash
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Experience in similar roles especially with strong clerical and administrative background
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills along with ability to work efficiently and independently
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Catherine Snook at email: email@example.com.
Applications close: COB Friday 15 November 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise