Cleaner – Newcastle
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and/ or older Australians.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Cleaner. You will be reporting to the Village Manager at Long Tan Village, Newcastle.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will ideally have experience working within aged care, have a positive attitude, a sense of humour and an interest in developing your skills.
- Experience in domestic services or cleaning background
- Experience using Eco Lab Cleaning System required
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and their relatives, and with all members of the team
- Attend any other duties as designated by Manager from time to time
- Present in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Experience working in Aged Care is deseriable
We can offer you
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community.
- As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise