Cleaner – Dungog
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Casual Cleaner reporting to the Facility Manager at Lara Aged Care, Dungog
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in planning and cooking a range of meals ideally in an Aged Care setting. You will be available to work weekends as well as some shifts during the week. You are a team player and have had experience directing and overseeing the work of others.
- Experienced in following a comprehensive cleaning schedule
- Experience in following a detailed cleaning policy and procedures
- Strong team work skills
- Understanding how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- Available to working a rotating roster including weekends
- Has or is willing to get a current Flu Vaccination
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please note that due to a large number of applications only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise