Permanent Part-time – RSL ANZAC Village Narrabeen
Care Service Employee – Catering Assistant
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Catering Assistant to work within one of our facilities in the RSL Anzac Village, Narrabeen.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Experience in cooking and producing meals for large numbers (preferably in the Aged Care sector)
- Availability to work the following permanent part time shifts – Monday – Friday 06:30 -14:30
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Exposure to a commercial kitchen environment including equipment operation
- Knowledge of HACCP, food hygiene standards and requirements
- Understanding of OH&S requirements
- Interest in client and resident engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility around shifts and willing to work split or shorter shifts.
We can offer you
- A position in our supportive and friendly team providing care and service to our valued residents
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Education and training
Applications close: Friday 27th March 2020
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise