Casual Home Care Employees LifeCare at Home – Lismore & Casino
- Are you looking for a role that genuinely makes a difference in older peoples’ lives?
- Are you an experienced carer, providing ‘in-home’ care and support services?
- Are you a professional, reliable and caring person looking for a career in aged care?
RSL LifeCare at Home is seeking Casual Home Care specialists in the Lismore and Casino areas.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Home Care specialists to provide home care services in and around the Lismore and Casino areas.
The ideal candidates for this role are passionate about delivering outstanding care and service to our clients, in a dignified and safe manner while being considerate of their cultural needs. You will be well organised and an exceptional communicator who thrives in a fast paced although highly rewarding environment.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) or working towards this, or a Bachelor of Nursing student
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential setting or community care service
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and your own reliable, registered and comprehensively insured vehicle (petrol allowance provided)
- Willingness to complete a National Police Clearance Check
- The ability to take initiative, to problem-solve, be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- The ability to use a smart phone (i.e. mobile phone with touch screen, internet, and email) and basic computer skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Flexible positive attitude and genuine interest in Aged Care
- The ability to work independently and to accept a level of responsibility
If you are looking for an opportunity to pursue your passion, apply your skills and initiative and make a difference, you could benefit from:
- an attractive salary package (including ‘not for profit’ salary sacrifice packaging)
- internal and external learning and development opportunities
- a supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- our employee assistance program providing counselling services
- eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
- Annual flu vaccinations and Hepatitis B vaccination
- a chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people and the community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
Applications close: Friday, 15 November 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise