Casual Aged Care Worker | South West Rocks & Crescent Heads
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality personal care possible.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Casual Age Care Worker reporting to the team leader of Home Care at RSL Lifecare covering the South West Rocks and Crescent Heads areas. You will be supporting clients in the community to remain living in their own home. The core focus of the role is to provide domestic assistance which will see you vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning bathrooms / internal windows / kitchens and doing laundry. In addition, you will undertake client transport (to and from appointments) provide social support and undertake basic meal preparation from time to time.
You are someone who:
- Has experienced in providing cleaning service and loves to see a job well done
- Holds a first aid certificate
- Is a natural communicator whom can build rapport quickly and easily with clients
- Knows that it’s the simple things that can make someone’s day
- Handles technology with ease
- Ability to work a variety of shifts Monday to Friday
- Has access to a reliable registered car and valid NSW Licence
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- A supportive work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- Our employee assistance program providing counselling services
- Eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To Apply please click on the “apply now” button.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise