Casual Administration Officer Grade 3 – Grafton
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Rostering and Administration Officer, to join our team on a casual basis. This role supports the provision of Home Care services in and around Grafton and Yamba regions and is based at our Grafton Office.
This role will see you working closely with our coordinators, field staff and key stakeholders in delivering exceptional service experience to our clients. Your strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment will be critical in ensuring our clients are receiving a quality experience via our service offerings.
We value and promote an environment that fosters open communication, working as an integrated team, being committed to the delivery of quality services and providing individuals with opportunities to develop.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/or older Australians.
You would have a strong record of demonstrating exceptional organizational and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport as you multi task and prioritise calls from clients to make informed decisions regarding the timeframes required for services.
Ideally, you would have experience in rostering and administrative support, with a collaborative, solution oriented and continuous improvement focus.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Previous experience working in aged care or home care industry in a similar role
- A demonstrated aptitude for database management and reporting
- Maintain accurate staff and client workloads via the electronic scheduling system
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to adapt to other IT systems
- Able to provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements for residents, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Sound negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Demonstrated appreciation and acceptance of different backgrounds and beliefs
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Understanding of veteran needs and experience
- Understanding of the needs of aged people
- Ability to liaise between Residents/Managers/Supervisors/Team Leaders/Staff
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- A role where initiative and autonomy are genuinely encouraged.
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
Applications close Friday, 8 November 2019.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise