Care Staff – Roy Wotton Gardens – Eden
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of well-being and independence.
An exciting opportunity has become available for casual and part time Care staff at Roy Wotton Gardens – Eden.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and or older Australians.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Certificate III or higher
- Ability to work all shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Time management skills
- Proof of right to work and live in Australia
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible availability for shifts
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Kate Hughes at email@example.com
Applications close: 17:00 on Friday 21st June 2019
Please note only applicants successful for interview will be notified.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise