Care Service Employee – Care
An exciting Casual opportunity has become available for a Carer reporting to the Facility Manager – Residential Care at Florence Price Gardens, Ballina NSW
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- To have a working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of care
- Assist residents with all aspects of care and activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives and all members of the care team
- Demonstrate tolerance, patience and empathy with aged people
- Carry out the duties as described in the Position Description and Duties List which may be changed from time to time to accommodate changes to our resident service needs
- Work within the level of personal ability, seeking assistance and guidance when and where necessary.
Desirable selection criteria:
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential setting
- Certificate Level III (Aged Care Support Services or equivalent), or working towards.
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Due to a high number of applications only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Applications close: 21 February 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise