Care Service Employee – Care Role
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. Our goal is to establish RSL LifeCare as the provider of choice for veterans and seniors. Delivering exceptional service to our customers and ensuring our employees have a great place to work.
Exciting opportunities have become available for Care Service Employees in care roles, who will be responsible for the daily care and support of the residents in our care facilities in Narrabeen ANZAC Village.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians.
- Certificate 3 or above in Individual Support or relevant experience
- Availability to work at least 3 shifts, and going up to 5 or more casual shifts/week
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Desire to become medication trained
- 1+ years’ experience in aged care
- Medication training (or willing to be trained)
We can offer you:
- An imaginative working environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Outstanding on-going training and development opportunities
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
Click Apply Now
Applications close on Friday 27th March 2020. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise