Care Managers – Residential Care Central – RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care facilities and home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
To continue to provide great outcomes for our residents, we are seeking to further enhance the clinical knowledge and skills available to our team with the appointment of three care managers to our village. The positions are based at our Narrabeen campus at two facilities.
The Care Manager will provide leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery. You will be an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care and services to Veterans and older Australians.
- The ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents
- Current APRHA Registration
- At least 2 years’ experience as a care manager or CNS
- An understanding of aged care accreditation
- Experience in managing people with dementia
- Experience with ACFI
- Proficiency in written English and computer literacy
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary sacrifice benefits
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
Please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on the right hand side of this page. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise