Care Manager – Yass
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced RN Manager to be part of a dynamic and inspiring team at Thomas Eccles Gardens, a 82-bed aged care facility located in Yass, NSW. RSL LifeCare provides care and service to 7,000 senior Australians and employs 3,000 people. We are an award winning, university affiliated organisation with 100 years of caring.
The Care Manager assists the Village Manager in leading the nursing home. You are an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care and services to Veterans and older Australians.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving care and quality programs
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to the team
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Current driver’s licence
- AHPRA registration
What we can offer you:
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
You will enjoy strong organisation support, professional development and career opportunities.
This is a full-time position.
To apply please submit your application via the Apply Now section on the right hand side of this page.
Applications close 15th December 2018