Care Manager – Residential Care South – Merimbula and Eden
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of well-being and independence.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Care Manager to be part of a dynamic team at Roy Wotton Gardens – Eden and Albert Moore Gardens – Merimbula.
The Care Manager will provide leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery. You will be an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care and services to Veterans and older Australians.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving care and quality programs
- Provide mentorship and inspiration to the team
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Current AHPRA Registration
- An understanding of the Accreditation System
- Experience working in Residential Aged Care
- Experience with ACFI
- Proficiency in written English and computer literacy
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Time management skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities, annual earnings upwards of $95,000 plus Super
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Training and strong organisational support
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria of this position, please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Sally Renshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 17:00 on Friday 21st June 2019
Please note only applicants successful for interview will be notified.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise