CARE MANAGER Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens, Port Macquarie
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
- Full-time Care Manager Position
- Visa Support Offered
- Location: Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens, Port Macquarie
We are seeking an experienced Care Manager or senior registered nurse ready to step up and provide exceptional clinical care to our residents at our brand new 80 bed, state of the art, Residential Aged Care facility Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens at Port Macquarie.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced RN Manager to be part of a new dynamic team reporting to the facility manager at Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens at Port Macquarie in NSW which opened in June 2019.
The Care Manager will assist the Manager, provide leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery. You will be an experienced, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a passion for the provision of high quality, innovative care and services to Veterans and older Australians.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience in providing person centered care
- Providing mentorship and inspiration amongst the new team at Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens
- Assisting to shape the culture and provide support for the new Aging in Place model
- Driving care and quality programs
- Making a difference in the lives of those we serve
- The ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents
- Current APRHA Registration
- At least 2 years’ experience as a care manager or CNS
- An understanding of aged care accreditation
- Experience in managing people with dementia
- Experience with ACFI
- Proficiency in written English and computer literacy
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- A competitive salary with industry leading salary sacrifice benefits
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria of this position please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role or call 0436 801 139 for further details.
Applications close: 15 November 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise