Café Team Leader
We are seeking an experienced Café Team Leader to supervise the day-to-day operations of a busy café located on site at RSL LifeCare.
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives?
- Full Time Position
- Salary packaging benefits available
The Café Team Leader will be responsible for the seamless running of the café in the most efficient and effective manner, ensuring staff are managed and rostered accordingly also maintaining the highest possible standards of service whilst being proactive in improving turnover and profitability.
The Ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person. With a passion for the provision of high-quality services, you will be working in conjunction with the Head Chef and Hospitality Services Management, the team leader will have overall responsibility of the Café operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work within and/or supervise a team and to take direction
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory state government and local council food and beverage requirements
- A working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of food and beverage services
- Some out of hours work on weekends or evenings may be required
- Work is allocated as per roster
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Jenny Robinson email@example.com
Applications close: 24/01/2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise