Bus Driver – RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
RSL LifeCare is a charitable organisation that was formed in 1911 to provide care and services initially to war veterans. The Organisation has grown to be one of the largest Retirement Living and Aged Care providers in Australia. At RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen we provide care and services to over 1,500 people. The Village comprises of 700 Independent Living Homes and 7 Nursing Homes amongst other significant infrastructure.
The role provides a valuable opportunity for a person who has an interest in working with Seniors. You will be responsible for duties which provide transport services to Village Residents within the Village and around our local community.
This is a rewarding role that requires a self-starter who is keen to make a difference to the lives of our senior community. Effective communication with our elderly and disabled residents is essential along with a patient, calm and caring disposition.
If you have a passion for delivering high quality service and ensuring best practice for our Organisation, then this position is for you.
- Current manual driver’s licence – MR required
- Physically fit for loading and unloading a wheelchair bus
- Ability to work within a small team or autonomously
- Computer Skills
- First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Police Background Check
- Understanding of WHS practices
In return we offer
- Salary packaging
- Education and Development opportunities
- Being part of a team that provides care and service to elderly Australians
Please forward your written application to:
Maintenance & Transport Manager
PO Box 56
NARRABEEN NSW 2101