Billing and Funding Clerk – Aged Care
- Immediate Start – Narrabeen, moving to St Leonards
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Reporting to the Aged Care Funding Manager, you will join the team responsible for the billing and funding for RSL LifeCare’s aged care facilities, with responsibility for completing all tasks including billing, reconciliation of government funding, and reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for supporting our older generation who enjoys working with a friendly team and supporting work environment.
- Accurate and timely processing of resident accounts and government funding
- Producing monthly invoices and billing statements
- Liaising with resident families in relation to monthly invoices, statements and enquiries
- Providing guidance to Facility administration staff
- Month end reporting and identifying areas for process improvements
- Performing funding reconciliations on payment statement
- Liaise with government departments to ensure correct funding is received
- Data entry and analysis of documents to maintain accurate information
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Abilities:
- Aged Care sector experience highly recommended, particularly Billing and funding, however not essential
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good telephone manner and a commitment to excellent customer service both internal and external
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong numerical and computer literacy skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand legislative concepts of aged care funding
- Experience with IBA, Platinum, E-tools and Medicare website would be advantage, although not essential
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Capacity to work within teams and support a positive team culture
Applications close Friday, 17th January 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise