Aged Care Workers – Lara Aged Care, Dungog NSW
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of well-being and independence.
We are seeking committed and dedicated staff for part time and casual carer positions at our Residential Care home at Lara Aged Care, Dungog, NSW.
- Certificate III in Individual Support or Aged Care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathy with the elderly
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivating with an ability to work unsupervised
What we can offer you:
- A tremendous feeling of self-worth
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- You will enjoy strong organisation support, professional development and career opportunities.
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria above please forward your application including a covering letter outlining how you meet the job requirements to: Joanne Earley, Manager, email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 02 August 2019
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise