Administration Coordinator | Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Permanent Administration Coordinator to join our team in Kaleen. The main focus of this role will be managing the day to day rostering needs of the business. You will coordinate the rosters for a team of skilled and support staff, ensuring that shifts are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will also provide a broad range of general administration support including but not limited to making appointments, reception, diary management, contractor management, petty cash, filing, drafting documents, and correspondence, taking minutes of meetings and reimbursement of expenses. You will be the first point of contact and key liaison person between Clients, Managers and Staff. You will be part of the commissioning / start up team of the new Mona Tait facility.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Experience as an Administration Officer in Aged Care or a similar Health related organisation.
- Experience with rostering /scheduling/replacing staff for unplanned leave
- Highly organised and ability to manage time effectively
- Above average computer literacy
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate and appreciation and acceptance of different backgrounds and beliefs
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, relatives and all members of the care team
- Current flu vaccination
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise