Administration Assistant – Tweed Heads
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Administration Assistant reporting to the Home Care Manager – LifeCare at Home Tweed Heads.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians
This is a 6 month contract and you must be available to be rostered for On Call basis.
- Information Handling: Prepare new files; identify and process inactive files; record documentation movements.
- Communication: Respond to telephone, oral and written requests for information; draft routine correspondence; handle sensitive inquiries with tact and discretion.
- Enterprise: Clarify specific needs of client/other employees; provide information and advice; follow-up on client/employee needs; clarify the nature of a verbal message; identify options for resolution and act accordingly.
- Technology: Maintain equipment; train others in the use of office equipment; select appropriate media; establish document structure; produce documents.
- Organisational: Co-ordinate own work routine with others; make and record appointments on behalf of others; make travel and accommodation bookings in line with given itinerary.
- Team: Clarify tasks to achieve group goals; negotiate allocation of tasks; monitor own completion of allocated tasks.
- Business Financial: Reconcile accounts to balance; prepare bank reconciliations; document and lodge takings at bank; receive and document payment/takings; dispatch statements to debtors; follow up and record outstanding accounts; dispatch payments to creditors; maintain stock control records
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Exposure to Aged Care or Health Care environment
- Methodical and procedure orientation for the discretion and judgement
- Previous rostering experience or experience using TCM
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise