ACFI Officers – Narrabeen
- Full time position – Monday to Friday
- The hourly pay rate ranges from $28.47 to $41.63 per hour dependent upon experience in accordance with the RSL LifeCare, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020.
We are seeking experienced ACFI Officers to provide support, advice and education to our residential aged care team at RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will have previous experience and extensive knowledge of ACFI systems and have ideally worked in a similar role.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
As an ACFI Officer, your responsibility is to drive ACFI systems and processes. You will ensure they are aligned with care delivery in consultation with the local management team.
Essential selection criteria
- 3+ years’ experience managing ACFI systems to a group of homes
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Sound knowledge of the aged care funding tool application and associated business rules
- Experience in achieving set targets or budgets
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, drivers and regulations
- Flexibility for inter and intrastate travel
- Experience leading validation visits
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role.
We will review applications as received so please do not hesitate in applying.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise