Simple payment options
Calculate your accommodation co-payments
No calculable info added yet, please come back later.
*The Basic Daily Fee is 85% of the single person rate of the basic age pension and covers your day-to-day living costs such as meals, cleaning, laundry, heating and cooling. The Basic daily fee is indexed with updates to the age pension on 20 March and 20 September each year and is currently $50.66 per day or $709.24 per fortnight. This applies even if you are a member of a couple. Included within this calculation is the Maximum Permissible Interest Rate (MPIR) which is currently set by the Australian Government at 5.94%. The Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is fully refundable less any outstanding fees. The Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) is non-refundable.
Find your closest location
Want to be closer to your family? Looking for a sea change? Click on a link below to view all locations within the region.
- Select a region
- Penrith – First Fleet Village
- ANZAC Village Narrabeen
- Mark Donaldson VC House, Galston
- RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen
- Ron Middleton VC Gardens, North Richmond
- Governor Phillip Manor, Penrith
- Tobruk Village, Austral
- Cherrybrook Gardens
- The Lakes of Cherrybrook
- Rowland Village, Galston
- Kingsford-Smith Village – Richmond
- John Edmondson VC Gardens, Austral, Liverpool
- View all
- ACT – Canberra
ACT – Canberra
- Far North Coast
Far North Coast
- Mid North Coast, Hunter, Central Coast
Mid North Coast, Hunter, Central Coast
- Newcastle – Long Tan Village
- Le Hamel Village – Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie – Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens
- Port Macquarie – Pozières @ Lighthouse beach
- Tea Gardens Grange
- Long Khanh Lakefront Village – Toukley
- Lara Aged Care, Dungog
- Peter Sinclair Gardens Hawks Nest
- Ironwood Village – Dungog
- View all
- North West Region
- Central West Region
- Southern Highlands, Near South Coast
Southern Highlands, Near South Coast
- Far South Coast
Far South Coast
RSL Lifecare's Latest
News and events
Australia Day will be celebrated at RSL LifeCare on Jonathan Rogers GC House on Thursday, January 25. Featured on...
On Wednesday, 30 August 2017, Peter Sinclair Gardens at Hawke’s Nest celebrated a wonderful milestone with the people who...
In October RSL LifeCare welcomed Ken Wyatt, Minister for Aged Care, Minister for Indigenous Health to officially open RSL...