RSL LifeCare – Board of Directors
Andrew Condon, CSC BEng, MSc, GAICD, Chairman
- Career of 27 years in the Australian Regular Army with operational service in the Middle East
- CEO Legacy 8 years
- Government and Not-for-Profit Advisory roles including Prime Ministers Advisory Council for Ex-Service matters.
Kris Hume, MBA, GAICD
- Over 30 years in tertiary, primary and community health and disability and aged care sectors
- Diverse clinical experience as a former RN and midwife in Australia, Denmark, Persian Gulf and UK
- 15 years corporate multinational healthcare experience
- Executive leadership experience transforming business.
Nathan Jacobsen, M Business Systems, BSc
- Nine years experience in financial services
- Focus on acquisitions, technology, business transformation and leadership
- Previously an officer in the Australian Navy.
James Brown, BEcon(SocSci), MA
- President RSL NSW
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Sydney
- Military Fellow, Lowy Institute for International Policy
- Graduate of the Royal Military College, Duntroon
- Former Australian Army officer with service in Iraq, Baghdad, Solomon Islands
Bruce Bailey, B.FinAdmin, MTax,FCA, CTA, GAICD,
- Over 25 years experience in professional practice with a particular focus on aged care, health industries and not-for-profit organisations
- Founding Director of PrideLiving Group, a specialist consultancy to the aged and disability sectors
- Former Partner RSM Australia.
Samantha Challinor, BBus(Accounting), FCPA, JP, GAICD
- Over 15 years experience in senior accounting, leadership and management roles
- Previous Deputy CEO in Primary Health Care and Executive at Agency for Clinical Innovations, NSW Health (ACI)
- Non executive director Sydney North Primary Health Network (SNPHN).